Page 60 of 104

Cargill-Cottingham Motor Co

Cargill-Cottingham Motor Company located on South Main across from old court house in 1924. Later became Ohio Valley Motor Company. Now the location of the Judicial Center.

Robert D Vance

Robert Dixon Vance was born 20 Apr 1857 to Samuel B. Vance (unknown-1901) and Nannie Dixon Vance (unknown-1905). Robert served two terms as prosecuting attorney. He was a…

Henderson Envelope

YMCA, Library, Barret Manual Training School, Elks Club, and L&N Bridge.

420 N Main

Metropolitan Life Insurance Company at 420 N Main.

Tapp’s Cafe

Tapp’s Cafe was located on First Street between Elm and Green in approximately 1943. Harvey’s Home & Auto Supply was located at 314 First Streets, visible on the…

City Building

The old City Building, built in 1903, was demolished on Sept. 1, 1971. The building had been condemned as unsafe because of damage suffered in a Nov. 9,…

101 Second Street

Plaza Bar (Puckett’s) owned and operated by Laz D. Puckett. Then Beardsleys, owned by Beth Vaughn and Robbie Parks. New night spot makes rosy future of dim past…

Harding Ave

Photo of Harding Ave facing West, taken from the front yard of 412 Harding. Visible is 1300 N Green.

408 Center

Nu Look Cleaners at 408 Center

Cobb’s Body Shop

Cobbs Body Shop located at 914 N Green.

Atkinson Clubhouse

Atkinson Clubhouse 1801 N. Elm Street

316 Center

Beautiful Bedford Stone Victorian home built in 1891 currently being utilized as a Triplex in Downtown Henderson. Google Maps Location