Tag: RestaurantPage 1 of 2

Mezzaluna Garden Cafe

Mezzaluna Garden Cafe was located at 104 North Water Street in the 1990’s. Owned and operated by Diane Utley.

Jerry’s Restaurant

Jerry’s Restaurant was located on US41N in the Old Orchard Shopping Center. The location is now Denny’s.

1355 Second Street

Red Barn, The Farm, then A&W were located at 1355 Second Street, now the location of a Walgreens.

Dairy Bar

The Dairy Bar was located at 241 S Green Street. It is now home to Yum Yum Chinese food.

Ward’s Motel & Bar

Ward’s Motel & Bar at 2019 US 41 N, owned and operated by John R Ward, and the empty lot next door where Burger Farm would be built…

The Cookstove Restaurant

Etta Willett’s idea of The Cookstove – one of Henderson’s newest restaurants – was a good one. She wanted to open a restaurant where people could order old-fashioned…

Taylor’s Junction

Taylor’s Junction was a steak house featuring a railroad theme located at 2611 US 41N. Roy “Corky” and Jamia Taylor were owners. Jamia Taylor had been an employee…

Ralph’s Hickory Pit Bar-B-Q

Ralph’s Hickory Pit Bar-B-Q was located at 739 N Green Street. This location was previously H S Hare BBQ and Greg’s Hickory Pit. “8th and Green has been…

1300 N Green

1300 N. Green has been the home of Miller’s Market, Park-N-Shop, Dixie Food Mart, Audubon Loan pawn shop, Chef Jack’s, Paws Market, B&M Electronics, and Signs Now. The…

Colonel Jim’s

Colonel Jim’s Restaurant was located at 1739 S Green street, owned and operated by Colonel James “Jim” Mortensen. Home of famous Colonel Jim’s spicy fried chicken, still available…

Beefy’s Hamburgers

Beefy’s Hamburgers was located at 316 N Green.

1207 S Green

1207 S Green opened as a Kentucky Fried Chicken. It has been many different businesses over the years.