Tag: Fuel

Larry Camp’s Sunoco

Larry Camp’s Sunoco was located at 26 S Green Street.

Corbett’s Chevron

Corbett’s Chevron at 2709 US HWY 41N. The family-owned and operated business, headed by Corbett and June Wimber.

Top Cat Service Stations

Top Cat Service Stations had 4 Henderson locations:330 N Green1139 N Green1335 S GreenSecond Street at Priest “By 1967 we were up and going, eventually having four locations…

202 N Green

Home Oil and Gas Co, A&W Conoco Co located at 202 N Green. This building was demolished and a new service station was built in its place.

529 S Green Street

529 S Green has been home to both Schmidt Service Center and Phillips 66. It is currently not occupied. Google Location

1128 S Green

The service station located at 1128 S Green Street has had many names including Cates DX Service Station, Delbert James DX Station, and Sand Lane Sunoco. Currently Willy’s…

327 Second Street

Second and Green Street intersection facing North. Standard Oil station, Conoco Station, and now the location of Corpus Christi Clinic.

Palmer’s Service Station

Palmer’s was started in 1957 by Bill Palmer. At that time, Palmer’s Service Station was at the edge of town at was then the East Y, across from…

300 Second Street

Gulf Station, now the site of Fifth Third Bank, at the SE corner of Second and Elm Streets. Google maps location

338 S Green

Gas station at the NE corner of S Green and Dixon (MLK) streets, currently Ricks Una Pizza. Reference: A Pictorial History Of Henderson And Henderson County, Kentucky, Volumes…

341 Center Street

Zephyr Station Google location

Ailene’s One Stop Market

Ailene’s One Stop Market on Second Street. It was owned and operated by Ailene and David B. Stone. Reference: Kentucky Department of Highways – Pennyrile Parkway- State Project…