Tag: N ElmPage 1 of 2

Atkinson Clubhouse

Atkinson Clubhouse 1801 N. Elm Street

Elm and First Streets

Gleaner Building

The Gleaner building was located at 221 N Elm. The Gleaner moved to their location on Klutey Park Plaza and this building was demolished in 1976.

120 N Elm

120 North Elm Street – A three-story, brick masonry, early twentieth century commercial building with hi-fired brick veneer, divided into two recessed bays with three sash windows in…

National Guard Armory

The Henderson Armory, located at 735 N. Elm Street in Henderson, Kentucky, is similar in appearance to the WPA armories built ten years earlier. The Henderson Armory was…

Arnold’s Barber Shop

Arnold’s Style and Barber Shop was located at the NE corner of First and Elm Streets.

110 N Elm

Ruby’s Cafe “Where good friends meet & enjoy good eats” Mrs. Ruby Browder, Proprietor. Original Ruby’s Cafe location Also located at 110 N Elm was: Norment’s Cafe, owned…

Oliver Z Pardon

Oliver Zinn Pardon was born on 26 Nov 1896 to Francis Henry Pardon (1862-1933) and Sophia W. Gash Pardon (1864-1937). Francis Pardon was a successful bicycle shop owner…

Delvin & Holloway

Manufacturers and Dealers In Machinery, Brass and Steam Pipes, Iron Fittings, etc. The most useful and necessary institutions in any city are its machine shops and foundries, and…

300 Second Street

Gulf Station, now the site of Fifth Third Bank, at the SE corner of Second and Elm Streets. Google maps location

WPA Street Paving

Construction of concrete pavement on Elm Street, 1936.

Fire Department Training 1966