This building at the SW corner First and Main streets was originally built for J. L. Nicholson & Sons and called the Nicholson Building. It later became home to Farm Bureau. Razed 1958.

Google Street View
First Street View with Ruby’s


Gleaner: Henderson history: Henderson’s longest labor strike began in 1998 at Accuride by Frank Boyett

Gleaner: Henderson County Farm Bureau has achieved a lot in 100 years by Frank Boyett

Google location