Located on Green Street between First and Second Streets.

Park Carriage Co. was started in 1903 by John Delker, who withdrew from the Delker Buggy Co. located next door.

This stylized depiction of the Delker Bros. Buggy Co. appeared in a 1911 pamphlet issued by the Henderson Commercial Club.


Gleaner: Henderson history: Federal regulations yanked reins on Delker Bros. in 1973 by Frank Boyett 16 June 2023