Wolf’s Tavern was built at this location in 1878 and has operated here for over 100 years. The building retains some Mesker components including the only surviving, elaborate metal cornice pediment in the Henderson Commercial Historic District. Other metal parts include gabled hood molds above now partially-infilled second floor windows, and a metal tornice with side piers. The walls are of common bond masonry with a veneer front. A small, gable roofed, single story building is attached to the south side, of brick with entry, sash windows and brick arches.